Susan Rodgers

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Picture Time!

Take another peek into our lives here.

This first pic is of Isaac and Carol Williams with our three kids (Kayla, Levi, and Trinity) in our kitchen. It was Vanentine's Day, and it was a wonderful bonus to have them pop in from Mozambique! We love these two so much!




The kids and I took Joelle Rehmeyer with us to visit Sandra and a very sick little girl in the hospital. We took her a present and played with her for a while.



Kayla is being her normal friendly self, hangin' with our friend.



Levi and Trinity are helping her wave "go" for Joelle and Kayla who were foot racing on the sidewalk below. Watching the kids run made her smile.



One more pic...a cobra skin was found on our property the other day. The good news is that snakes shed their skins in places where they don't normally live. I, once again, go back to, "Lord, I trust You. Please protect us all!" Levi, of course, just thinks it's cool.



I hope to stick more pictures up again soon. There is so much exciting stuff going on!

Love to you!!

7 Comments:

  • I love the pictures Susan! Cobra skins? Yikes!But Levi does look very brave holding it up!

    By Blogger Kristin, at 6:46 PM  

  • thanks for giving our little sick girl special loves. i wonder how long she has before she's in Jesus' arms...until that day, however, giving her His love via ours is the best thing can be done.

    a special word to Levi: eeewwwww!

    By Blogger Jean Ohlerking, at 12:23 PM  

  • So fun to see your pictures. I looged on the other night after I'd been lying in bed and praying for you. Since I wasn't sleeping I thought I'd go online for a little bit. I would have commented then, but alas, my keyboard chose that moment not to work. Know that we are praying for you and thinking of you.

    By Blogger Nancy Holte, at 8:53 PM  

  • ahh i love the pictures!! we miss you guys so much!! love you sus!

    By Blogger The Youngs, at 8:53 AM  

  • wow susan, we miss you all so much and can't wait to get back! not liking the snake skins though, give the kids a big hug!

    By Blogger Doug Myers, at 11:47 PM  

  • love love love the pics!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM  

  • Susan,
    Oh seeing you guys makes me hungry for the love! Praying for you guys this day in Jesus name.
    You are his beloved... he longs to come into your garden and shower you with his love. Receive the refreshing of his presence. Acts 3:19 May his Light overwhelm you guys!

    By Blogger Luke Walters, at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home