Susan Rodgers

Saturday, January 13, 2007

"Let's Pretend..."

I have to share a funny with you.

A few days ago Levi and a couple of his buddies were in the back seat of our car. They weren't being naughty or even really loud, but were just being typical little boys with great stories to tell.

Well, Kayla suddenly reached her limit, turned around in her seat, and with great intensity said, "Let's pretend I'M Jesus an YOU are the seas!" Then she stretched both of her hands toward the boys and said, "PEACE!"

I laughed so hard I cried. I finally had to make myself think about something else because I was battling to see the road. She, too, caught the humor of it and laughed. I have her consent to blog this story. We all have had several good laughs from this one.

Kids...gotta love 'em.

By the way, my kids Kayla and Levi have blog sites (links are in the margin to your right). My mom helps them post, and they usually have pictures to accompany their entertaining entries.

3 Comments:

  • I love it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

  • Susan, Just wanted to give a quick hello to you and the rest of the family out there. I definitely miss the fun mornings at breakfast with Levi, Kayla and Trinity. We had Pat up in Chicago for Christmas with us and it was great to see him some more and talk a little more about Swaziland. I am already trying to figure out how to afford and get time off work to come back out again sometime next year to visit. A little bit of news, I got engaged to my girlfriend of 4.5 years and we will be getting married in Oct '07. Hope all is well. Say hi to everyone for me. Thanks Steve

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 AM  

  • Hey Steve, it's fun to hear from you! We all extend great big congrat's on your upcoming marriage. We'd love to have you come back to Africa--with your new bride! :-) All the Best!

    By Blogger Susan Rodgers, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home