Susan Rodgers

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Going Home for the Holidays


Two days ago, these fabulous people (L to R: Danielle, Daran, Joelle, Gabby, Teresa, Kristen, Nathaniel, Charles, and Patrick) loaded up and left Swaziland, heading to the USA for the holidays. We miss them so terribly already. Thank you to all the family and friends who have released them to be here with us. I'm excited for you to see them, and I feel a bit more empathy for you as I now stay on this side of the Atlantic, heart aching at their absence. I love them all so much. Two years ago, Ben and I were daily begging the Lord to send us people to help with the work here. Wow, how He has provided us with the cream of the crop! They have helped impact Africa's children with the love of Jesus! Thank You, Lord!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home