Susan Rodgers

Monday, July 03, 2006

Chick Night at the Rodgers' House

Our church in Baton Rouge, Healing Place Church, has amazing Chick Nights. We missionary gals sit here and yearn to be a part of it.

Well, while Ben was in Tanzania with a team, we had our own Chick Night. Twelve gals (all but one of them being missionaries) came over for home-made pizza and American chocolate. Six of the ladies stayed all night. We did Mary Kay masks and skin treatments. We huddled by the fireplace and talked until we couldn’t keep our eyes open. It was a blast.

Kristen took pictures; I’ll have to ask her to help me get a picture up on this blog to show you. (Should I post the one with us in green masks?)

Anyway, I smile now as I think about the laughter and bonding that happened. Thank You, Lord, for turning what could have been a pretty lonely Friday night into a night I doubt any of us will ever forget.

1 Comments:

  • That sounds like SO much fun!

    You should def post the green mask pic!!! =)

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home